Pages


Free your mind.

5.12.2012

Feet.


       Ever since I can remember, I have had a love affair with feet. Perhaps it's because of the petite feet that have kept me balanced and upright for the last 18 years, or perhaps it's my deep appreciation for the shapes, curves and simplicity that each foot possesses. Whatever the reason, good looking and presentable feet have always been on the top of my priority list of desirable traits on the search for mister right.

   My feet are size 5 and I am blessed to have such a regal pair. In the shoe aisle, I never have a problem finding the perfect size 5 that fits like it was meant to be a royal bed for my toes. I always feel bad for those size eights who complain about the lack of footwear available because EVERYONE in the world wears a size 8. The quantity of petite footwear available at my disposal is not the only advantage to having slender soles inside my socks. I can buy brand name footwear at a lower price, because not only am I a size 5 womans, I am also a size 4 in the kids section.  I will never pay full price for a pair of Pumas, and for that, I shall forever be indebted to the gods of feet. 



   I have also always thought that a foot can tell a lot about a persons character. If a foot is clean and maintained, it in turn would mean that the person attached to the foot was also clean and maintained. This is a pretty logical and straightforward theory, but I was interested in seeing if there was in fact a scientific study indicating that feet characteristics could determine personality type. I browsed the Internet and found an interesting study. It found that the angle between ones foot, and personality type in relation to fear had a direct correlation. The wider the angle, the more a person feared and cared too much about what society thought of them. People with wide angeled feet are generally pleaser's, trying to become something that they are not in hopes of impressing. These people are the polar opposite of people with straight feet, feet with virtually no angle between them. People who posses this characteristic are generally natural born leaders. They are not concerned about what society thinks of them, have no fear and are confident in themselves and in their abilities.

    Feet. They will never cease to amaze me.


No comments:

Post a Comment